Christmas crafting time is upon us and I’m trying to squeeze in some small projects when I can. Above is a peek at one of my little works in progress. I’ve also been thinking about the candle decorating I did last year:
Here are a few holiday projects that have really inspired me recently:
- I want my house to smell like these cinnamon ornaments
- This wee knitted gnome is too cute!
- It’s definitely time to haul out my sewing machine for this gorgeous rope bowl
- This sweet Dala horse print would be so festive on gifts
- This Caramelized Apple German Pancake would make a perfect Christmas breakfast
And how about you? What have you got in the works?